Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Getting Caught Up

I've had a number of obstacles to posting lately, including the beginning of the school semester. So I'll be spending the next few days getting caught up with the flood of concert announcements that have been coming in.

I'm trying to persuade the Asbury Park Press to host this blog and pay me for it, as they do with staffers (I'm a freelancer for them). They've offered to reprint it, which I politely refused since that would split the audience for the blog even further. At the moment, many of my readers who comment on the reprint on Facebook never register as followers on Blogger, where the blog is actually located. So from a purely statistical point of view, they don't count.

I'd be interested in hearing from others in a similar situation, trying to wrestle the new media into something more businesslike.

--C.
www.theandofone.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment